- DisclaimerThe materials on Edit My Paper are provided “as is.” Edit My Paper makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Edit My Paper does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website. The editing service and subsequent ‘edited paper’ provided by Edit My Paper should be treated as reference material for constructing your own essay and may not be submitted ‘as-is.’
- Prohibited ActionsYour use of the website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible to assure that your use of the website is in compliance therewith. While the list of things you should not do on the website could be quite lengthy, in general terms you must not do anything that we deem in our sole discretion to be harmful, hateful, obscene, or unlawful. We reserve the right to restrict your access to the website at any time if you fail to adhere to these Terms.
Additionally, you should not post any content to our website that infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, steal our intellectual property, or spam our website.
- Accuracy of ContentThe materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Outside LinksWe have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Edit My Paper of the website. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
- Sale and Purchase of ProductsEdit My Paper hereby agrees to sell, and You hereby agree to purchase, a service (Editing of a paper) of the description and quantity described on the checkout window (“Checkout”) according to these Terms or via Invoice. The edited paper produced by the use of Edit My Paper’s service must be used as reference material and referenced clearly in your Work’s Cited, Bibliography, footnotes, in-text citations etc. Edit My Paper is not responsible for academic misconduct, penalties, or lower grade obtained as a result of using Edit My Paper’s editing service. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to ensure that any of the edited version of the Buyer’s paper submitted to the Buyer’s institution, abides by the rules and regulations of the academic institution that the Buyer submits his/her paper to. Failure to pay for, or if a claim is successful against the Seller, restricts you from using the proceeds of the editing service, being the edits made in the edited paper since the service performed was not paid for. In addition, the Seller reserves the right to notify all institutions involved and attempt to recoup the payment using all legal means.
- Purchase PriceBuyer agrees to pay the Purchase Price in American funds of the Editing service at checkout or via Invoice.
- Payment TermsThe total amount of the Purchase Price shall be payable in full by Buyer at the time of Checkout.
- Online Delivery of Completed EditingAll completed Editing is delivered online to the customer via email and available on EditMyPaper.ca for 3 months. Customers are notified by email when their Edited Paper is complete.
- Our GuaranteeIf you are unsatisfied with your edited paper you have 3 hours from downloading your edited paper to submit a claim. At that point we will review your claim, contact the editor and come to an agreement with you as to what compensation, if any, is required. In addition, if the editor does not find more than 5 corrections on each page of your paper, that page does not count and you are not charged. If the editor does not amend the charge, you can contact us and we will credit you for any overages.
- Warranties/ ClaimsEDIT MY PAPER NOR ‘EDITOR’ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. If you believe that any Product you have purchased from us has a defect or was improperly edited, please contact Edit My Paper by email at info @ editmypaper.ca with the subject line WARRANTY CLAIM.
- Limits on Our Liability TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT or IMPROPERLY EDITED PAPER, OR YOUR OR YOUR AGENT’S IMPROPER USE, IMPROPER ACCEPTING OR REJECTING EDITS, OR DELETING OF COMMENTS, OR YOUR, YOUR AGENT’S, OR YOUR GUEST’S MISUSE OF ANY PRODUCT OR EDITED PAPER, OR ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS YOU PAID FOR THE PARTICULAR PRODUCT RELATED TO THE LIABILITY IN QUESTION.
- For Editors:The Editor will adhere to the guidelines set out on Edit My Paper’s main website, detailing what the editor must edit for, including, spelling, grammar, punctuation, word choice, flow, consistency, and style. The Editor will also adhere to the additional services (extra pay) noted for each Edit that is accepted, such as leaving additional comments, critiquing the paper, formatting sections, or giving the edit a third pass. Editors must adequately and thoroughly edit each paper they accept and provide comments in the margins using the New Comment button. All editing must be done using Track Changes in Microsoft Word (or Google Docs if previously agreed to). In the event of a dispute, the Editor will be notified and Edit My Paper (“Seller”) will act as the editor’s agent to resolve the issue. During this time the Editor’s pay for the edit in question will be held until the issue is resolved. Edit My Paper will fight vigorously for both the Editor and the Client, and evaluate whether the paper in question was edited properly and sufficiently. Each Edit My Paper “Editor” agrees that she will not disparage Edit My Paper (EditMyPaper.ca) or any of its officers, directors, editors, or employees. If the issue is resolved for less than the original amount, the Editor’s pay will reflect the updated amount. For a typical edit, an Editor must request an invoice be prepared according to our system, which is done no sooner than 7 days following the date the edited document was submitted back to the Client. All editing is done with the contingency that the editor produce a thoroughly edited document and that the Client be fully satisfied. An Editor’s account can be terminated at any time other than when a Client’s edit is in progress. For more information, please email us, we’re here to help both Editors and Clients create a mutually beneficial relationship with Edit My Paper.